De Beers is on the threshold of a new era. We are organizing and designing the business to be able to respond to the dynamic nature of world markets and changing needs of our customers. To achieve this we require dynamic and passionate talent that can ensure that the business achieves its short and long term strategic objectives. Are you an enthusiastic, talented person, interested in pursuing a career in the world’sleading diamond company?
Internal Communications Manager
The role of the Internal Communications Manager is to support the Group Head of Internal Communications in the delivery of the internal communications strategy for The De Beers Group of Companies globally and to develop and manage the internal communications strategy for De Beers Global Sightholder Sales in Botswana.
Do you have what it takes?
- Demonstrable and proven track record of developing, packaging and delivering successful internal and employee engagement campaigns
- Experience of building relationships with and infl uencing senior leaders
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to use strong judgement to identify and resolve problems while maintaining good quality of work, budgets, and timescales
- Excellent copywriting / editing / proof reading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and deliver internal communications projects autonomously
- Highly creative and able to write to a variety of audiences
- Strong team work / interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Bachelors /Honours Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and a proven five to eight years of practical internal communications experience
The De Beers Group of Companies is the world’s leading diamond company. Since our founding 128 years ago, our employees have built a legacy of unparalleled leadership in the exploration, mining and marketing of diamonds. The partnership between Botswana and De Beers is in its fifth decade. With the relocation of De Beers’ international diamond sales to Gaborone, one of the world’s most recognized public-private partnerships has been affirmed for the next generation.
Closing date and application instructions
If the above describes you, please share a video on drop box to DBGSSRecruitment@debeersgroup.com stating why you are the best candidate for the role. The video must not be more than 5 minutes long.
Also, send a copy of your CV to DBGSSRecruitment@debeersgroup.com
Closing Date: 16 September 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assessment.