Netwap Solutions (Pty) Ltd invites qualified candidates for the position of:
1. IT TECHNICIANS-5 Positions
• Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science
• Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Cisco, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Basic maintenance of servers
• Assisting in integrating and implementing a range of technical updates
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• 2 years’ experience as IT Technician or relevant position
• Medical Aid scheme (50%)
BASIC SALARY: 108 000 Per annum
2. STORE KEEPER-1 position
Certificate in CIPS.
• Receives stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions aboard ship: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
• Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms.
• Issues supplies.
• Inventories supplies and equipment at end of each voyage.
• Compiles report of expenditures
• 2 years experience as storekeeper or supplies officer.
• Medical Aid scheme (50%)
BASIC SALARY: 54 000 Per annum
3. PROJECT MANAGER- 1 position
Degree in Project Management
• Planning and Defining Scope
• Activity Planning and Sequencing
• Resource Planning
• Developing Schedules
• Risk Analysis
• Managing Risks and Issues
• Monitoring and Reporting Progress
• Team Leadership
• Strategic Influencing
• Working with Vendors
• 3 years experience in project management
• Driver’s license an added advantage
• Car allowance
• Medical Aid scheme(50%)
BASIC SALARY: 192 000 Per annum
4. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• 2 years experience in Human Resource Management
BASIC SALARY: 72 000 per annum
Interested candidates should forward their applications to:
Human Resource Manager
P O Box 2470
Or email applications to email@example.com