The Boteti Mining is embarking on exploration with a view to developing more mining projects. Karowe invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
Human Resources Practitioner – Tenable in Letlhakane (REF: KDM 022)
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Practitioner will be responsible for providing a one stop HR Service to the mine departments.
- HR plans and standards
- Recruitment, selection and placement
- Performance management
- Job analysis and evaluation
- Work and residence permits
- HR administration service
- Housing administration
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Cost control
- Safety, health and environmental compliance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Supervisory skills
- Customer care
- Attention to detail
- Change management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent Social Science Diploma / Degree.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience in recruitment and salaries administration of which two (2) years should have been at a similar position.
- Industrial relations, training and PMS will be an advantage.
Boteti Mining (Pty.) Ltd. operates the Karowe Diamond Mine at Letlhakane in the Boteti sub district. The plant was commissioned in April 2012 and has gone on to achieve exceptional performance. It is the source of some truly special diamonds. The plant completed major upgrades that include introduction of X-Ray Transmission (XRT) technology in diamond recovery. This is adding to the already existing innovative application of autogenous milling in diamond processing.
Closing date and application instructions
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates, clearly indicating the position applied for as well as the reference number on the email subject line email@example.com
Closing date for applications is August 5, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be responded to
Powered by Jobs Botswana