TEMPORARY MANAGER- INVESTMENT PROMOTION X2 (6 MONTHS CONTRACT)
Reporting to the Executive Director, Investment Promotion, the successful candidate will be required to market investment and business opportunities in order to attract domestic and foreign direct investments into targeted growth sectors.
Key Performance Areas
- Promotes business and market opportunities for investment.
- Implements and coordinates business unit strategy and recommends corrective measures.
- Provides on going feedback from businesses to management and identifies strategic sources of information to enable knowledge management
- Coordinates and manages leads, pipeline and conversions and projects
- Appraise business plans and make recommendations to the Investment Appraisal Committee
- Evaluating Strategic Problems
- Investigating Strategic Issues
- Creating Organisational Innovation
- Communicating Strategic Information
- Providing Leadership
- Driving Strategic Change
- Project appraisal and financial modelling
Educational qualifications and experience
Degree/Professional qualification in Business field or equivalent, plus four years of relevant business experience, preferably in the relevant business sector
Closing date and application instructions
Only applicants who meet the above job requirements should apply and should enclose their CVs, names and contact details of two referees. Applications should be addressed to;
The Executive Director, Shared Services
Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC)
Private Bag 00445 Gaborone
Or emailed to email@example.com
Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for interviews.
Applications should be received by 07th October 2016
Powered by Jobs Botswana