Dimension Data Botswana, a privately owned company has been operational in Botswana since 1993. The operation has over the years evolved into one of Botswana’s leading ICT Systems integrator and cloud provider. The Botswana operation has continued to grow over the past 20 years with the technical and financial backing of the globally successful Dimension Data PLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT. The high performance culture, passion, teamwork and ground-breaking solutions we develop have led to Dimension Data being named Top ICT Company in Africa.
The Dimension Data Group is committed to citizen empowerment in each territory of its operation. We strive to ensure adequate skills transfer to local staff ensuring our local capability is continually strengthening. Rated Global Top employer for 2016, Dimension Data is simply a great place to work.
If you plan to join our Middle East & Africa family, in our Gaborone office, we have the following exciting opportunities available:
- Client Manager ( Sales Executive)
- Associate Client Manager ( Junior Sales Executive)
In the Sales team, you will have account responsibility and your key focus is around analysing the client’s situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good questioning. You will have the ability to influence clients to use Dimension Data’s services through articulating value in the client’s terms.
What we will expect you to do
- Establish your account strategy with key stakeholders in the specific accounts
- Realise margin and revenue target
- Take ownership of a range of clients within the domestic or mid-market or international segments
- Drive for client satisfaction by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client
- Understand the competitive environment and effectively pursue and select specific deals that will have a profitable result
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or IT related field
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ work experience, with at least 2 years in sales (Client Manager)
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience, with at least 1 year in sales (Associate Client Manager)
Key abilities required:
- A work background in a solution based sales environment will be an added advantage as well as knowledge of IT.
- Business knowledge and commercial acumen
- Client service orientation and ability to develop and maintain working relationships
- Understanding of business environment and strategy
- Passion for sales
What we offer
Excellent remuneration packages with a list of benefits consistent with a multi- national company as well as a great high- performance enabling work environment.
If you are up for the challenge and someone who can think outside the box apply today. Email CV and application letter to email@example.com
Powered by Jobs Botswana