At deVere we give you the opportunity to express yourself, think out of the box and influence your own career path. We believe in having a good time while doing what we are passionate about and we are passionate about what we do! With 72+ offices around the globe and being one of the world’s largest independent financial consultancies, our approach to business is to offer the best financial advice; expert advice; the most efficient of its kind.
Are you a young, sales professional who is hungry for success and eager to gain exposure on international products?
What you will be doing:
- Managing a Senior Consultant’s diary
- Generating new leads
- Calling prospects and booking in new meetings
- Surfing through LinkedIn for leads
The role is heavily telephone based.
What we require from you:
- NQF Level 5 (minimum) together with at least 6 months experience in sales or as a financial coordinator or similar
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, prospect and grow a referral base of clients
- Own car and valid driver’s licence
- FAIS Compliance with a clear criminal and credit check
- Ambition, passion, excellent communication skills, adaptability and determination
What we offer:
- On-going support and training with your chosen office
- Lucrative performance based earnings
- Defined career path and progression opportunities within the company
- Company incentives quarterly, bi and yearly
- Exposure to local and international financial products
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.