Global Holdings as a leader within the FMCG Warehouse, distribution and sales industry is actively seeking to employ a Key Accounts Manager (L’Oreal) reporting to the National Sales Manager. Applicants must preferably have a minimum of 5 years Sales Supervision experience.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To plan, organize, coordinate and manage Global Holdings agency agreement activities for the speciﬁc Principal.
Key Performance Areas
- Minimum 5yrs Sales Supervision/marketing experience.
- Self-driven entrepreneur, creative and able to promote products and maximise sales.
- Ability to build and develop relationships by consistently delivering on agreed objectives that promote business growth on L’Oreal.
- Implement sales and merchandising strategy for the achievement of the sales plan.
- Identify & resolve problems in customer service and refer major issues for the attention and guidance of management.
- Strong admin, good communication skills.
Closing date and application instructions
Detailed CV’s including certiﬁed copies of References and Qualiﬁcations must be hand delivered to:
General Manager c/o LSC Botswana (Pty) Ltd Gaborone
DEADLINE: 21st April 2017
Kindly note that if no response is received within 14 days after the deadline date please consider your application unsuccessful.