An opportunity exists in our Oncology Department for a Therapeutic Radiographer.
This position is based at Life Gaborone Private Hospital reporting to the Control Radiation Radiographer.
The position is open to citizens of Botswana only who meet the stated requirements.
• The successful candidate will be expected to perform
• Conduct basic radiation therapist duties as allocated by the department
• Set up treatment of patient at linear accelerator
• Familiar with quality assurance and its implication
• Knowledge of treatment planning
• CT Scanning and MRI Scanning knowledge
• Adhere to all quality control standards
• Simulation of patients in preparation for treat
• Adhere to departmental protocols and procedures
• The position require graduate Diploma/Degree a trained Radiation Radiographer with at least five (3) years work experience in a busy oncology practice.
• Must have a valid registration with Botswana Health Professions Council (BHPC).
Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
• Resilience • Engaging diversity
• Verbal & written communication and presentation
• Self Drive & energetic • Excellence orientation
• Ethical behaviour • Building relationships
• Customer responsiveness
• Organisational awareness
• Willingness to share knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply by forwarding a comprehensive CV, verified qualification certificates and an applications letters to
Hospital Human Resources Manager
Life Gaborone Private Hospital
Private Bag br 130, Gaborone
By close of business on 7th April 2017.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.