Applications are invited from suitably qualified insurance professionals for the position of Life Manager .
The role of the Life Manager is to support the Company’s agents in the field, obtain feedback on the quality of service provided and maintain harmonious client relations. It is a key role which contributes to the success of the Company’s business and projects by managing important connections from the customer to product, service delivery and financial accountability leading to the attainment of the organizational objectives.The role also exists to manage, organize and control all aspects relating to product training, business conservation, and policy administration.
Key Performance Areas:
• Recruit, train , motivate and supervise life agents to achieve corporate objectives.
• Liase with life offices on all administrative and marketing functions.
• Drives action planning for the agents field marketing strategy.
• Ensure timeous processing of customer and agents requests and query resolution
• Design action plans and ensure implementation to address shortcomings highlighted in client satisfaction surveys.
• Analyze the existing market and trends and obtain public feedback relative to the competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, and investigate opportunities to increase the company’s market share.
• Produces monthly reports for the consumption of the Executive Management team.
• Participates in the development of the department’s annual budget based on sound financial and business principles and monitors expenses through the performance of a budget variance analysis.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Preferably a business degree or similar relevant business training, COP is a prerequisite
• 5 years of work experience in sales or marketing within a life insurance environment, 2 years of which should be at supervisory level.
• Knowledge of life insurance products, systems, processes and procedures and markets is essential.
• Knowledge of Financial Planning, Wealth Management and
• Results-driven, a self-starter, team worker, innovative, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE COP.
An attractive salary, company car, fuel allowance , housing allowance, overriding commission, cellphone allowance plus quarterly production bonus awaits the right candidate.
Interested applicants should email their application to and return it together with a detailed CV by 10th
December 2016 to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Communication will made to short listed candidates