A fantastic opportunity is available for a suitably qualified and experienced Lodge Manager in Botswana. The Lodge Manager is responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of a luxury safari lodge. To provide leadership to staff, maintain lodge facilities and provide a level of hospitality which meets the company’s minimum standards.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree in hospitality management or equivalent
- Proven working experience in the hospitality field for a minimum of 6 (six) years
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Outstanding communication skills
- Service excellence (Desire to enhance Guest Experience)
- Problem solving
- Organisational Skills
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences.
- Analyse customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires.
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of all camp guests.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery.
- Direct, coach and manage camp employees to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining all aspects of facilities and assets in the camp and back of house through best practice of hygiene and safety standards for both guests and staff.
- Ensuring the maintenance and ongoing development of the Environmental Management Plan within the set framework.