To offer high standards of customer care and service on the shop floor and at the till point by always being available to assist customers by offering all customers personalised beauty and skincare solutions based on their needs whilst delivering strong sales performance across the make-up and skincare categories.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Applying Expertise and Knowledge
- Relating and Networking
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 (Essential)
- Diploma in Make-up and/or Skincare (Desirable)
- Experience working in a customer service environment with both sales and service target’s (Essential)
- Related work experience in make-up and skincare (Essential)
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic retail industry principles
- Selling skills
- Interacting with customers
- Stock Management principles
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Ability to speak English and preferably one other official language
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through being visible, being knowledgeable and customer focused.
- To increase customer loyalty through promoting Make overs and skin consultations within store.
- To achieve store sales goals by positively affecting sales in the make-up and skincare categories by engaging with the customer and providing personalised customer service at all times.
- To provide support with event activation within store as well as new store openings.
- To monitor and improve/increase stock availability by following stock management processes i.e. actioning weekly counts, zero low stocks.
- To maintain high levels of store standards through daily housekeeping and merchandising principles.
- To prevent shrinkage and loss by being accurate, honest and vigilant in all job duties.
- To assist with in-store training and coaching related to the make-up and skin care categories by sharing information within store related to techniques, trends and diagnostic tools.