28 Sep 2016
Overall Job Purpose
- Strategically align Consumer, Corporate and Treasury to deliver to the business objectives through tailored marketing strategy
- Lead marketing planning for the business
- Lead the planning and execution of business development, Events and Customer promotions for the business
- Execute Customer, Product and Brand research activities and provide Consumer insights into Product development and segment customer value propositions
- In conjunction with Community Relations Manager, leverage our Citizenship agenda to grow the business
- In conjunction with Communications Manager and PR and Media function, implement and communicate Barclays Bank of Botswana strategy around CIB and Consumer, whilst developing the bank’s profile and image within the Botswana market.
- Responsible for customer engagement sessions, road shows, focus group discussions, product launches, forums/seminars etc.
- Manage the marketing budget for as advised by the Head of Marketing and Communications and measure return on investment
- Marketing Analytics – provide marketing analytics for leads generation. Measure return on investment for marketing spend
- Provide comprehensive competitor intelligence to business and identify opportunities for growth
- Ensure delivery of marketing priorities with the governance and operating frameworks
- Business Management
- Business Direction
- Relationship Management
Education and Experience
- Relevant Degree
- 5-7 years’ Experience in a Similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of branding and marketing disciplines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Public Relations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Market Research techniques
- In depth knowledge of Barclays Brand Programme constituents and policies.
- In depth knowledge of production techniques involved in advertising and print
- Detailed understanding of the full range of Barclays Consumer and CIB services and product set.
- Detailed understanding of Barclays processes
- Detailed understanding of Barclay’s strategy, operating structure and interfaces.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor and local market activity