The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
To assist in Operational Theatre and respond immediately to clinical emergencies and lead the resuscitation team in accordance with the hospital policy whenever the need arises
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Evaluate, assess and manage all patients attending the Accident and Emergency Ward.
- Make presentation on relevant topics for the department and hospital to constructively improve the A&E department.
- Document and inform the Chief Medical Officer of all incidents in the department.
- Respond to mass causality and disaster situation and act as a triage until a senior doctor arrives.
- Takes part in theatre duties as an assistant surgeon.
- Inform consultants of any admission or change in the conditions of their patients and any emergency procedures undertaken.
- Adhere to safety health and environment polices and procedures
- Degree in Medicine WHO recognised
- A Citizen registered with Botswana Health Professional Council as a pre-requisite
- 10 years working experience as a doctor in a clinical environment.
- Experience in emergency medicine/ community health/public health orientation and patient care management is a pre-requisite
- Basic Life support/Advanced Cardiac Life support/Trauma training necessary
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 31 March 2017