MINISTRY OF EDUCATION BASIC EDUCATION -NORTH EAST REGION
RE: INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT- Date: 31 October 2016
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions of, , Accounts Assistant-B3/2 and Senior Accounts Assistant II -B1 – in the Ministry of Basic Education -North East Region.
The following information is for both vacancies.
LEAVE 20 Working Days per Annum
BENEFITS: i) Optional medical aid scheme with the Botswana Public Officers Medical Aid Scheme (BPOMAS – Government pays 50% and employee pays 50%)
ii) Contributory pension scheme (Government contributes 15% and employee contributes 5%)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Drive for Results
Ethics and Values
1. VACANCY CIRCULAR 2 of 2016: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT- SALARY: B3/2 – P39, 432,- P56, 772 per annum) –Shashe Brigade, Zwenshambe Brigade, [2 Posts]
- A Certificate in Accountancy and Business S studies
- Experience: At least three 3 years satisfactory service in the present scale B5/4
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
1. To undertake clerical work including writing of ledgers, preparing payments vouchers, revenue collection
1. Undertake any other related duties as required by management.
2. VACANCY 3 of 2016: SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT II –B1 AT GERALD JSS & FCTVE-2 POSTS
SALARY: B1 (P56, 940– P68, 028 per annum)
Certicate in Accountancy and Business Studies
At least one (3) years of proven experience in the field of Accounting and in the present scale B3/2.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Work under the control and the direction of the Bursar to process all accounting documents
- Undertake any other related duties as required by management.
The following information is for both vacancies
Applicants should quote the reference and vacancy circular number and provide the following:
- Detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of the National Identity Card
- Certified true copies of Educational Certificates
- Two (2) recent work related references (not more than 6 months old)
Applicants should indicate:
- Date of first appointment
- Present position and appointment thereto
All applications from serving public officers should be routed through their Supervisors and or Heads of Department. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Applicants who do not meet minimum requirements stipulated above will not be responded to.
Applications should be address to:
Director-Regional Operations North East Region
Ministry of Education & Skills Development,
Private Bag F251-Francistwon OR hand delivered at the Regional Head Office-2nd Floor Ntshe House- Francistown and Masunga Sub Region.
CLOSING DATE: 14 November 2016
For further information contact The Human Resource Office on 2417728/2413181