Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Overall Job Purpose
- To ensure compliance by business with its obligations in terms of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and terrorist financing legislation/regulation and its employees with the provisions of the applicable laws and internal policies and rules.
- To ensure adherence by BUSINESS with the Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) Policy requirements
- To provide AML related training to the business
- Implementation, embedment and oversight of AML, Sanctions and ABC
- Annual High Risk Reviews
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Financial Crime Reporting
- Stakeholder Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Relevant B Degree as well as 6 + years related experience.
- Proven experience of working across teams and able to contribute to the strategic direction of a business.
- Able to deliver as a senior individual contributor, through influence and not through direct ownership or large resources.
- Skilful co-ordination in working across a wide range of stakeholders both within and beyond the function.
- Experience of working within a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in delivering structured project and programme management.
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime and, ideally ABC.
- Subject-matter expertise on the UK Bribery Act and US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- 6+ years working in Financial Services firm (or another highly regulated, complex, multi-national corporation) in a Compliance, Advisory, Risk or other control function.
- Post graduate certificate in Compliance Management / AML
- Professional memberships applicable to the area of expertise i.e. ACAMS