NAFTEC Investments (Pty) Ltd T/A National Agro Processing (NAPRO), a subsidiary of National Food Technology Research Centre (NFTRC) has established a horticulture processing plant in Selibe -Phikwe, Botswana. Applications are in invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following position:
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO: 01 (2017) – INVENTORY CONTROLLER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To accurately process supplies acquisition, receipt, issuing and dispatch of stock strictly in accordance with procedures.
• Issues materials to production complete all necessary paper work for stock item issued.
• Receive deliveries, materials, confirm that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quality, condition and complete all the necessary paper work for stock items received.
• Receive returned material stock items, inspect and determine suitability of materials for restocking.
• Conduct weekly stock counts of inventory materials.
• Assist in conducting physical inventory count annually.
• Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory yard areas for efficient material storage and maintaining of labeling system on each stock item.
Certificate or Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
Minimum of three years’ experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good client relations skills
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
NAFTEC Investment (Pty) Ltd offers competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience.
Applications including a detailed Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts: certified copies of ID documents and names of three traceable referees.
The application should be addressed to:
National Agro – Processing
Private Bag 2137
Closing Date: 09 May 2017
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded.