Overview of role
To provide network management and updating network security measures and procedures in order to protect the Fund’s data, software and hardware.
- To perform a wide range of network administration duties including, installation, debugging, maintenance, upgrades and general support of network equipment.
- Evaluate test, and deploy all software, hardware upgrades to network infrastructure.
- Configure and deploy core network peripheral devices.
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability.
- Collect and review network utilization for capacity and planning purposes, to assist management decision making.
- Assist in implementing, testing and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
- Monitors and manage risks that affect network equipment and implement appropriate plan of action.
- Provide assistance in resolving end user queries
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) ,
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Network + ITIL knowledge
At least 5 years ‘experience in network administration.
- Technical Skills
- Planning and organizing
- Customer oriented
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Communication Skills
- Team work
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Pro activeness
- Attention to detail
Closing date and application instructions
Please go to www.hrmc.co.bw to apply
Closing date: 25th March 2017