There are exciting career opportunities available at BancABC for self-motivated individuals with outstanding integrity, a good track record of performance, excellent oral and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills. As part of its growth strategy, the bank is looking for experienced candidates with suitable technical competencies to take up the following opportunities:
Assistant to the Company Secretary – ABCH
To provide administrative assistance to the Company Secretary with respect to the board and Exco of ABCH and their sub-committees with specific focus on agendas, packs, minutes and resolutions relating to these meetings and assisting with the co-ordination of regulatory submissions.
- Assist the Company Secretary with administrative duties relating to ABCH Exco and sub-committees with specific focus on agendas, packs, minutes and resolutions relating to these meetings
- Prepare and distribute agendas, board packs and committee papers in line with sound corporate governance
- Compliance OfficerTo assist Management in discharging its compliance obligations within the risk appetite and tolerance of the Bank in order to protect the reputation of the Bank with its customers and regulators.
IT Support Manager Cards and ATMsResponsible for providing, guidance and support for Cards and ATM’s for the Region (Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Tanzania and Zimbabwe).
- Define, maintain and advise on applicable laws and regulations to the bank
- Perform an assessment of the risks of non- compliance
- Manage, monitor and support the card system across countries
- Provide technical support and resolution for cards and ATMs
- Perform confgurations, installations and testing of ATM’s
- Monitor ATM servers to ensure data integrity and availability
Closing date and application instructions
BancABC provides a competitive package and will offer the successful candidates a salary commensurate with the person’s qualifications and experience. If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, please send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates, Omang, names and contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29th August 2016. Hand delivered applications will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Powered by Jobs Botswana