NGWATO LAND BOARD – Assistant Attorney
EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.3 OF 2017 – 8th March 2017
Ministry of Land Management, Water and Sanitation Services invites applications from suitably qualified Botswana Citizens for the below mentioned position in Ngwato Land Board.
Assistant Attorney – C2 x 1 post tenable at the Main Land Board (12 Months contract)
SALARY: C2 (P108,468 — P 129,660) per annum.
LEAVE RATE: 25 working days per annum.
1. Provides legal advice and counselling to staff in their daily functions under the supervision of a Senior Attorney.
2. Provides legal opinion on the interpretation of Tribal Land Act, Policies and Regulations.
3. Represents Land Board in litigation at Magistrates’ courts, Land Tribunal, High Court and Court of Appeal.
4. Undertakes any other related duties as directed by management
Applications should quote the vacancy circular number giving the following details;
– Full name, address and date of birth.
– Qualifications supported by certified copies of certificates and certified copy of Omang/National Identity Card
– At least two (2) references
– Brief summary of career with duties (CV)
– Present post and date of appointment thereto (if applicable)
Response will be accorded to shortlisted candidates only
Applications should be addressed to:
The Land Board Secretary
Ngwato Land Board Private Bag 12
Or hand deliver to:
Open Records Management Unit (Ngwato Land Board(Main)
Office No. 7 MB
CLOSING DATE: 3 I st March 2017
For further information please contact Mr K. Mokgomo or Ms T.M. Matlou at 4632379/4630487