This is a job opportunity for non-exclusive, regional field sales representatives to establish new markets for our company in the following areas;
1. Gaborone (Mogoditshane, Tlokweng, Lobatse, Jwaneng) * 4 sales representatives
2. Francistown (Tati-Siding, Tonota, Tutume) * 3 sales representatives
3. Manu, Kasane and Nata * 2 sales representatives
– Establish new clients by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
– Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports to management.
– Monitors competition within their territory by gathering current market place information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
– Submit order by referring to pricing and product literature.
– Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers within territory.
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly, and annual territory analysis.
– Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
– Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
– Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Participates on company marketing campaigns and workshops.
– Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
– Adjust content of sales presentation by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
– Customer service
– Meeting sales goals
– Closing skills
– Territory management
– Prospecting skills
– Self confidence
– Product knowledge
– Presentation skills
– Client relationships
– Motivation for sales
– Minimum of a diploma or advanced diploma in marketing management or any related course.
– Minimum 1 year experience in a sales position
– A driver’s license will be an added advantage
Compensation: Sales commission and basic salary
Forward you applications to: email@example.com
Please enclose copies of your qualifications
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 30th September 2016