Assoc (Pty) Ltd is a multi disciplinary built environment firm that primarily undertakes Architectural, Quantity Surveying and Information, Communications Technology consultancy and construction. We have extended our services to distribution and supply of Aluminium profiles and associated hardware
The Company is looking for a reliable Office Administrator. He / She will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The task of the Office Administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. He / She will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator will ensure smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• Certificate or diploma in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Applicants should include the following
• Detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae
• Certified Copies of Certificates (academic and Professional) and Omang
• References from previous employer where applicable
Applications should be addressed and hand delivered to;
Assoc (Pty) Ltd
P. O. Box 500254 Gaborone
Commerce Park, Plot 97, Unit 4
Gaborone: Tel/fax: 3104027
CLOSING DATE: 21st November 2016
VITAL: – Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.