The SADC Secretariat invites suitably qualified, experienced, innovative, result oriented and self-driven individuals who are citizens of Botswana to apply for the positions of Assistant Finance Officer, and Office Orderly tenable at SADC Secretariat Headquarters.
Position: Office Orderly
Main purpose of the job: The main purpose of the position is to ensure cleanliness of offices and timely delivery of all mail to intended recipients. To further diligently perform a variety of support office duties that may be required.
Key result areas:
- Clear dips and distribute files as required
- Deliver and collect mails, documents e.t.c
- Do reprographic work including duplicating, collating, stapling, and scanning, e.t.c
- Assist with the preparation of work areas and documents / folders for meetings
- Collect and distribute stationery and office supplies as required
- Prepare and serve refreshments when required
- Perform a number of daily cleaning duties which include;
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of floors
- Dusting of furniture and equipment
- Empting bins
- Tidying office space ( Cupboards, refrigerator, countertops, and other appliances), and bathroom facilities
- Cleaning glass windows / panes, walls and doors
- Perform any other related duties assigned from time to time.
Special Features of the Job
- Delivering / Collecting correspondences and collecting supplies
- Requires walking and extensive use of hands
- Requires pushing, bending, lifting, twisting and carrying sometimes heavy items
Qualifications: Junior Secondary Certificate
Experience: At least two ( 2 ) years’ experience from a previous similar position
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Communications Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Team work
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Basic time management
Duration of Contract: Four (4) years
Package: Grade 12a, (US $ 6,729 per annum)
Submissions: Interested applicants should forward their application Letters, CVs, SADC Application Form, Certified ID copies, Educational Certificates and names of three referees to the following address.
The Executive SecretaryATTENTION: Director HR and AdminSADC SecretariatP/ Bag 0095Gaborone,
or e-mail to email@example.com
We regret to inform you that only short listed applicants will be communicated to.
Closing Date: Monday 08th July, 2016 at or before 1630 hours.
Powered by Jobs Botswana