The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
To assist Pharmacists and Pharmacy technicians in customer service and administrative roles, from performing inventory control to record keeping.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Ensure safe storage and handling of medicines to minimise damage and expiries.
- Pick, assemble and pack dispensed medicines
- Pre- pack commonly dispensed medicines per procedure
- Ensure security of stock
- Monitor excess patient stock at the wards and report to pharmacists
- Report damaged stock
- Report incidents to the Pharmacist/Pharmacy technicians.
- Pharmacy Assistant qualification
- Cold chain maintenance
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities
and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 31 March 2017
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.