The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
A Pharmacy Technician plays a vital role in a pharmaceutical setting, providing services in an efficient and professional manner to inpatient and outpatient areas of the Pharmacy.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Participate in maintaining adequate stock levels at all times
- Review medicine stocking levels for wards and guides par levels
- Monitor storage of stock at the wards and procedures report on action taken.
- Report damaged and expired stocks
- Maintain records of prescriptions, temperature monitoring, stock transfers
- Monitor stock transfers into pharmacy on the application systems
- Report clinical incidents to the pharmacist
- Compound intravenous (IV) solutions including TPN
- Participate in stock take, cycle count and spot checks and investigation of variances
- Maintain a clean and neat working environment and orderly storage of stock
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Registration with Botswana Health Professional Council
- A minimum of 3 years in a hospital ore retail pharmacy
- Flexible working hours including standby
- Good work ethics
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to patients’ right in the delivery of care
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities
and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 20 April 2017
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.