VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 61 OF 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified citizens of Botswana for the below mentioned position tenable in Kgatleng District Council.
POST : Plant Operator I
SALARY SCALE : B2 (P49236– P59052 per annum)
LEAVE : 20 working days
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of PSLE plus Driving Licence Class H.
: Should be qualified in Code L1A, L3A, L2A
• Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme; Government pays 50% and employee pays 50%
• Contributory Pension Fund Scheme; Government contributes 15% and employee 5% of basic salary
• Carries out routine maintenance and report identifiable faults.
• Maintains log book by properly entering all details required.
• Performs excavating works, cutting, bush clearing, grading, rolling, spreading, compacting etc. using the appropriate machines/plant.
• Ensures safety of all tools and accessories issued.
• Carries out wheel puncture repairs.
• Guides and supervises subordinates.
• Assists in fitting plant accessories.
• Loads and off loads plants and or machinery with due diligence and care.
• Undertakes any other duties as directed by management.
• All candidates should route their applications through Heads of Departments, applications not so routed will not be considered.
• Applicants should quote the number of this vacancy circular and provide the following details:-
1. Full name, address and date of birth
2. Certified copies of certificates, ID, Drivers Licence, Certificate of Competence and, and
3. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applications should be addressed to:
Kgatleng District Council
Private Bag 11
CLOSING DATE: 28th September 2017
NOTE: We are unable to respond to all applicants, only short – listed candidates will be responded to.
For more information please contact: Mrs. A.Alone/L. Motlhono @ 5773298/5773262/5777411