Mabutsane Sub District Council candidates are invited from suitably qualified Botswana citizens to apply for a post of plant operator
i. Tenable in Mabutsane Sub District Council,
Only Batswana candidates with relevant qualifications with be considered for the post.
ii. Vacancy Circular no 25 of 2016.
Vacancy: Plant Operator
Salary : B2 ( p45 960-p55 116) per annum.
- Minimum of Standard 7 plus driving license Class H,and
- Must be able to operate one machine of construction including grader,
- Certificate of competence from MTTC or roads training centre must be included for ease of reference.
Experience: At least 2yrs of working experience as plant operator
Benefits:contributory pension fund scheme(government pays 15% and the employee 5%
Optional contributory medical aid scheme ( government pats 50% and employee 50%
Main purpose of the job
– operate and maintain council plant duty and responsibilities
-carries out routine maintenance and report identifiable faults
-maintains logbook by properly entering all details required
-performs excavating work, cutting, bush clearing, grading.
– spreading compacting,etc using the appropriate machine/plant
– ensure safety of all tools and accessories issued
-carries out wheel puncture repairs
-guides and supervises subordinates
-loads and off load plants and/or machinery with due diligence and care
-assists in fitting plant accessories
-undertake any other related duties as directed by management
All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of certificates curriculum vitae cv, certified, valid Omang copy and at least 2 recent references.
Vacancy circular number should be quoted in the application
Senior Assistant Council Secretary
Mabutsane Sub District Council
Private Bag 004