PPC’s employees have created a better life for all its stakeholders through the “Value Based Management” (Kambuku) process. Our company embraces the diversity of people and ideas and as such supports the employment equity philosophy. PPC Aggregates is one of the main suppliers of quality construction materials to the civil construction, steel and agricultural segments. All our quarries Mooiplaas, Laezonia (South Africa – Gauteng) and Kgale and Francistown (Botswana) are committed to the production of quality aggregates and sands to meet our customers’ requirements in the most cost effective manner.
▪ Diploma in Mining Engineering or equivalent related diploma, plus an Open pit blasting license
• With a drivers’ license
• O’ level
• A self-motivator and innovator who is result driven
• Able to continuously add value to the Botswana team through involvement
• An individual who behaves in accordance with our Code of Conduct, with the ability to be multiskilled.
• 1 year in quarry/ mining industry with in-depth knowledge of crushing, screening, conveyor belt etc.
• Knowledge of quarrying practices, procedures and regulations
• Supervise the operation team
• Optimize the plant performance
• Carry out and analyze plant inspections and report on faults found
• Prepare the routine production reports and reconcile variances thereof
• Reporting of the plant breakdowns and stoppage.
• Ensure maintenance and adherence to SHEQ and housekeeping standards
• Coordinate and carry out sampling tests
• Relief in the sales dispatching
If you meet the requirements for the above position, please forward your application via e-mail to email@example.com
The HR Manager
PPC Aggregate Quarries Botswana (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 602072
hand delivered to:
Off Lobatse Road, behind Game City
Closing date 06th October 2017
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.