VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 3 OF 2017
PRINCIPAL SUPPLIES OFFICER – C1 X 1
SALARY: C1 (P134 484 – P160 704 per annum)
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum.
• Optional contributory Medical aid scheme (Government pays 50 % and employee pays 50%)
• Contributory Pension Scheme (Government pays 15 % and employee pays 5 %)
Diploma/Degree in Supply and Materials Management or related field from reputable institutions of learning
At least 4 years work experience, 2 Years of which has been served as Senior Supplies Officer in the public service or equivalent in the private sector
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To procure and manage Land Board stores in accordance with stores regulations.
• Conducts supplies inspection to identify unserviceable stores and recommends disposal.
• Ensures that procurement procedures are followed by all user departments in accordance with supplies and stores accounting regulations.
• Maintains fleet, plant and moveable asset register in accordance with Supplies regulations
• Establishes and maintains suppliers register for the Land Board and updates it periodically.
• Processes purchasing accruals
• Implements storage and layout plan for supplies to ensure appropriate storage according to their nature and ease of identification.
• Prepares loss reports in accordance with supplies Regulations
• Supervises and guides subordinates in accordance with set standards of the division.
• Conducts on the job training for supervisees
• Prepares budget for the Supplies Unit.
• Undertake any other related duties as assigned by management.
Applicants should quote the vacancy circular number giving the following details;
a. Full names, addresses and date of birth
b. Qualifications supported by certified copies of certificates, Omang and 3 recent references. Certified copies should not exceed 6 months.
c. Detailed summary of career with duties (C.V)
d. Your application should entail:
i. Date of first appointment
ii. Present post and date of appointment thereto
iii. Present salary scale
All applications must be routed through the Heads of Departments. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
RESPONSE WILL BE ACCORDED TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Applications should be addressed to:
Land Board Secretary
Kgatleng Land Board
Private Bag 004
Hand deliver to:
Kgatleng Land Board
Closing date: 22 March 2017.
For further information please contact the Human Resources Unit @ 5777217