POSITION: PROJECT TECHNICAL OFFICER(S)
The Botswana Christian AIDS Intervention Programme is a Non – Governmental faith based
Organisation registered in 1999. It offers HIV prevention and AIDS care, Community TB care,
Orphans and Vulnerable Children care and Community Mobilisation of HIV prevention and Gender
based Violence programs. We operate in 13 districts (centres) across the Botswana.
We are looking for qualified, experienced and result-oriented individuals to provide management and
technical support to the Advancing Partners & Communities Project funded by USAID through FHI
360. The project will be implemented in Gaborone.
Main purpose of Job:
1. To manage one of the project’s components (HTC, Community Care, Community TB Care
and HIV Prevention) and ensure that they reach their set targets and objectives
2. To assess all registered clients and ensuring that they are linked to services that would provide
relevant clinical interventions in government health facilities.
3. Advocate and lobby for appropriate interventions for the clients
4. To collate all project data and ensure that the organisation reports good quality reports to the donors.
5. Monitor the project in the district by spending 90% of the time on the field.
6. Manage project’s finances
1. Qualification in Clinical Psychology, Nursing, Health Education and Promotion. Master
Degree and a relevant licenses will be an added advantage.
2. At least 5 years work experience within HIV and AIDS field
3. Christian background
4. Should be a Motswana
5. Have a driver’s license
1. Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals and objectives.
2. Able to work effectively under pressure.
3. Strong M&E and community work skills
4. Knowledgeable on HIV & AIDS national policies, guidelines and strategies
5. Demonstrates and shares detailed technical knowledge and expertise with project staff.
6. Only suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit application letters, detailed and
updated curriculum vitae, names of three (3) referees (one should be from your pastor) and certified copies of certificates and Omang by the 7 th October 2016.
7. If you meet the above requirements kindly submit your application to;
NB: Both males and females are encouraged to apply:
P.O. Box 601963