RESEARCH ASSISTANTS – RESEARCH 4 RESULTS
Position Summary: Collecting, processing, and/or analysing quantitative and qualitative data for public health and commercial research projects.
Reports to: Assistant Research Manager
Key Performance Areas:
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection: including leading small group discussions, conducting one-on-one in-depth interviews and close-ended surveys; ensuring study is conducted according to technical and ethical requirements.
- Quantitative data entry, data cleaning, data preparation.
- Transcribing qualitative research.
- Qualitative data coding.
- Maintaining records, databases, and administrative duties.
- University degree in a relevant field (Social Sciences, Public Health)
- Fluency in Setswana and English. Other local languages strongly preferred.
- Applicants for the research assistant role must note which of the aforementioned skills they possess and where they were acquired in their cover letter. (References are required.)
Research 4 Results is a research agency assisting managers to identify priorities (targets, behaviours, services or products), understand target groups (expectations, needs, beliefs, barriers, motivators, catalysts), and evaluate activities (campaigns, events, programs).
Closing date and application instructions
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All short-listed candidates will be required to undergo skills testing before being selected for an interview.
EMAIL CV, cover letter and references by September 12th 2016 to:
Sedilame Bagani (email@example.com)
Research 4 Results (Pty) Ltd.
PO Box 1675, ABG, Gaborone