Royera Consulting is rapidly expanding! We realize that it takes talented individuals to keep us at the top of the corporate service and registered agent industry. Ask any employee at Royera Consulting why they love working here and they will all give you surprisingly similar answers, because it is fun, challenging and a team effort! At Royera Consulting, we strive to maintain a corporate culture that promotes a mixture of creativity and professional excellence.
Do you share Royera Consulting’s passion for providing excellent business solutions for your venture? Join us if you are an enthusiastic team leader who thrives in a communication, creativity and cooperation-driven environment.
This is an opportunity to be involved in a company with a product in the market that solves a huge customer pain point with an innovative technology approach and business model. The business has existing customers and a pipeline of prospects. With the right execution, this is a startup that can ride a wave of disruption in its market, capture real market shares and can rank amongst some of the tremendous successes in Botswana consulting business- commanding million Pula valuations, market leadership in a rapidly evolving market, and big technology disruption.
1. REGISTERED COMPANY SECRETARY/ ACCOUNTANT (PART TIME)
Department: Accounting/ Registered Company Secretary
This part time position (Registered Company Secretary) is responsible for leadership and oversight of strategic and tactical execution of Royera Consulting’s finance, human resource and compliance operations initiatives with a particular focus on accounting and financial systems. The Registered Company Secretary reports to the Managing Director and collaborates closely with other consultants and strategic partners.
Position specific roles, responsibilities and duties:
- Collaborate closely with the department consultants to establish training, mentorship and other personnel development programs throughout entire organization.
- Collaborate with the ICT team to develop, implement and monitor all IT systems that support financial reporting functions.
- Communicate financial targets, metrics and results to the company, ensuring all colleagues understand financial and operational goals and performance.
- Engage a proactive role in improving productivity by teaming with departmental consultants to achieve overall operational goals.
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of all financial processes across the company & its clients.
- Lead key finance initiatives that support Royera Consulting’s strategic objectives.
- Take on a leadership role in the development and implementation of business intelligence platforms to improve overall organizational reporting & develop a more forward-looking approach to all financial models for our clients.
- Team with the strategic partners to ensure the most suitable accounting practices are fully developed and implemented while adhering to all requisite regulatory requirements.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with clients’ objectives.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities and staff requirements; identifying opportunities for cost-reduction, improvement and system enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- A minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification finance/management experience, with at least 18 months in senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business
- MBA and/or CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in analysis & implementation of financial IT systems such as ACCPAC, ERP, SAP, WAVE etc.
- Strong track record successfully implementing a wide range of improvements in a prior accounting/finance position – POS, Central Accounting Practices, etc.
- Experience in a market share growth-oriented multinational organization with a complex operating structure will be an advantage
2. IN-HOUSE WEB DESIGNER & DEVELOPER (PART TIME)
Department: Website Development
The WEB DEVELOPER is responsible for developing front-end builds, defining UI/UX, creating concepts from briefs, iterating designs and making/implementing recommendations for improvements on the Royera Consulting clients’ websites. The WEB DEVELOPER reports to the Chief Technology Officer and collaborates closely with the Managing Director, the Graphic designers and departmental business consultants.
Position specific roles, responsibilities and duties:
- Engage a proactive role in improving productivity by teaming with relevant departmental consultants to achieve overall operational goals.
- Ensure integrity and timeliness on all web-development processes across the company & its clients.
- Take on a leadership role in the development and implementation of intelligent platforms to improve overall organizational reporting & develop a more forward-looking approach to web development systems.
- Develop IT organizational strategies by contributing relevant information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with Royera Consulting’s objectives.
- Professional experience is not essential, however a portfolio demonstrating previous work, whether commercial or personal is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent qualifications.
- Exceptional understanding & implementation of web development software and frameworks such as PHP, .NET, CMS (WordPress)
- Strong HTML/CSS/JS
- Strong and extensive knowledge of e-commerce and industry standard software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, orientation or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Prospective candidates are to mail their cover letters, certificates of qualification, references and other supporting documents to:
The Managing Director
Plot 54368, CBD iTowers
The Hub, First Floor, Office 114
P.O Box 794AAH
Closing Date: April 18th 2017 @ 1800hrs
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.