ADS is an ITC services & support providing company multiple references from either small, medium or large companies in Botswana and across Southern Africa. We pride ourselves in providing both excellent customer service and outstanding customer management.
Admira Solutions is the first and only company that offers innovative solutions on the African market, taking all its advantages and launching the national tourist platform ‘Tour Botswana’. We are also the only company that uses latest technology for businesses that wants to present themselves as an innovative, in the era of decreasing diversity in end users’ experience.
In your role as a Sales Expert you will be responsible for locating new opportunities by making direct contact with new and existing customers in Botswana and Southern African. We are looking for a person whose passion is in building sales strategies and who is having the will to fulfill the company goals.
Let’s talk personal …You are:
• Proactive, proactive, proactive;
• With entrepreneurial spirit, ability to think “out side the box”;
• With ability to work semi-autonomously with little or no supervision;
• Proficient, autonomous problem-solver;
• With experience implementing unconventional market practices;
• With ability to consistently meet and exceed targets
• With ability to convert meetings with potential clients into actual sales
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Having driver’s license with 2 years’ experience ( added advantage)
Let’s talk in general …Your experience is:
• University degree in Marketing & Sales, Finance, Economics, Business communication, or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of experience in sales & Marketing (IT industry is preferred)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Exceptional negotiating and interpersonal relationship skills;
• Proactive and highly-organized person with strong planning skills and ability to work independently;
• Exceptional skills in English, both verbal and written
Let’s talk about business …You will
• Be responsible for revenue growth, by increasing the number of successful direct sales and partnerships;
• Generate new business by prospecting and conducting market analysis as well as maintaining existing client relationships.
• Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing deals.
• Must be responsive to the customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of requests, both verbal and written.
• Required to work closely with management to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues, etc.
• Make presentations to various groups within the customers’ organization.
• Prepares well-written proposals and coordinates all information from the different disciplines and arranges a formal response. Attends trade shows, conferences, and other educational and customer oriented events as necessary
• Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities.
• Work with the rest of the team to share ideas and new business development strategies
Let’s talk about us…You will get in return:
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
• + Highly competitive remuneration package, based on your results;
• + Annual holidays;
• + Great working environment;
• + Working place in the most reliable business park in Gaborone;
• + Team building events
Excellent opportunities for career development:
• + Tailored company training to introduce you to the dynamic and complex world of saling our projects;
• + Professional growth with a well-positioned brand with global partners;
• + Working within a team of professionals.
We are looking for people with creative minds and enthusiasm to join us in the adventure of developing what’s new, what’s next and what best serves our customers’ needs.
Here we’re working really hard, but also learning and developing fast. We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
Basic wages per Annum
P36, 000.00- P96, 000.00
• Including Annual Bonuses
• Sales Bonuses
Address to: HR Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Post: Admira Solutions
P O Box 99ABF Block 8 Gaborone
Hand delivery: Plot 158 unit 5, G.I.C.P
Application close date: 17/02/2017