Ends 08 Sep 2017
The successful incumbent will be responsible for proactive post sales service management, growth, visitation and retention of clients.
experience and qualifications
- Business degree or equivalent.
- Long term and Short term COP Accreditation.
- Experience in Sales, Banking and general financial knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales role within Financial Institution
- A university Degree
- The following are added benefits; ACI Dealing certification Prior Exposure to the following; Business development, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Management Information systems, Trading & Customer Dealing, Business analysis
- NOTE – The successful applicant will be required to attain ACI Dealing certificate within 12 months of starting job.
- Formulate a comprehensive national sales strategy to ensure market share growth for FNBB.
- Ensure collaboration with all segments and channels in order to effectively exploit cross – sell and up sell opportunities.
- Ensure successful communication of the segment’s strategy across all sales channels frontline and the bank at large.
- Ensure the development and the implementation of customer retention, Customer acquisition, and a Customer win back strategy.
- Build bridge between sales channels, branches, business units and segments to provide sales opportunities for the sales teams.
- Set, manage and meet annual sales, cross-sell and upsell targets across all channels.
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of all sales fulfilment processes and continuous enhancements to improve the efficiencies.
- Ensure the Initiation, development and the implementation of tactical sales campaigns to support strategy as agreed with the Director.