MORUPULE COAL MINE SEEKS TO INVITE SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CITIZEN CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:-
SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
To efficiently run the sales function in line with the marketing and sales strategy and develop plans to achieve the organisations’ marketing and sales strategy.
- Compiles and monitors the section’s budget, approves sectional expenditure within budget.
- Develops appropriate forecasting tools and trend analysis of future markets and product analysis.
- Reviews and assesses the adequacy of existing policies and procedures with appropriate recommendations for their improvement/update.
- Manages the routine operational and sales functions.
- Develops margin and price strategies which maximise competitive sustainability and profitability
- Liaises with relevant plant/production personnel to ensure adequacy of products to meet customer demand.
- Assists in contract negotiations and their development with customers.
- Liaise with customers and their agents on sales trends, monthly stock reconciliations highlighting potential problem areas and making recommendations on corrective action where necessary.
- Undertakes marketing activities and interacts with customers to increase sales volume and create awareness.
- Identifies and liaises with key stakeholders to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Identifies and implements creative and innovative ideas to continuously improve and sustain business performance.
- Resolves and responds to customer complaints timeously by facilitating enquiries with relevant stakeholders such as the Operations/Finance departments and transporters.
- Ensures that employees are selected, deployed, trained, evaluated and rewarded in compliances with existing employee management systems.
- Adheres to and promotes safety, health and environmental policies and procedures in area of responsibility.
Minimum Education, Training & Experience Requirements
- Commercial, Science or Engineering Degree appropriate to Mining or Coal technology and/or Marketing coupled with 3 years in
- Marketing and/or Mining and/or heavy industry 2 years of which should be at supervisory level.
- Valid Light duty drivers’ license
- Understanding of SHE Management Systems (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- Relevant contract management knowledge/experience.
- Customer service and/or relationships management.
- Adaptability (Flexibility)
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Decision-making (Decisiveness & accountability)
- Driving for results
- Facilitating change & continuous improvement
- People (Team) Leadership
Closing date and application instructions
Prospective candidates must be medically and physically fit and willing to work in an Underground Coal Mining Environment and meet demanding schedules.
Candidates who meet the above requirements need apply with copies of certified certificates and comprehensive curriculum vitae addressed to:
Human Resources Advisor – Services
Morupule Coal Mine, Private Bag 35 PALAPYE
Closing date: 25 November 2016
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND THROUGH FAX AND NOTE THAT RESPONSES WILL ONLY BE MADE TO APPLICANTS CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW.