* UNITRANS BOTSWANA – Francisitown
Degree/diploma in Tranport or related field
10 years experience in transport logistics or fuel industry would be imperative
Hands on position and the incumbent must be able to work long hours in a pressurized environment.
• Direct, supervise and support the work of Contract Managers in the Northern operational area; Coordinate all transport operations in all the depots in the Area, including fleet, employees, revenue and expenditure in a manner that strategic, quality and profit targets are achieved within legal and safety parameters and those laid down by the industry and customers Set annual revenue targets and compile monthly financial and operational figures for reporting purposes as well as make monthly profit and loss forecasts
• Oversee fleet maintenance processes to ensure optimum vehicle and driver utilisation; Measure zones accurately for purposes of rates setting and escalations;
• Maintain customer relations.and ensure market retention and further penetration and business opportunities Monitor compliance with Safety, Health, Environment & Quality policies and procedures as well as drive the implementation of ISO certification for 9001 and 14001;
• Manage and monitor contracts performance and take corrective actions.
• Manage the entire spectrum of the Francistown Terminal work including its administration, fuel stocks receipts, issues and stock replenishment, customer orders and product scheduling for distribution., Industrial Relations, and risk management; Manage a team of Terminal staff including, dispatchers, gantry loaders, supervisors, clerks and other ancillary staff; Consult, coach, motivate, counsel and discipline staff
• Self- motivated Ability to work long and odd hours Strong Supervisory Skills with a proven record in terms of people -management, with special emphasis on Industrial Relations;
• Effective team player
• The ability to deal with people at all levels is essential, especially on a supplier and customer basis;
• Computer literacy is essential with a good working knowledge of Excel,MS Word and Access;
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be in writing giving as much detail as possible on each of the following:
Detailed CV ( Length of service,Salary at each position held)
Certified copies of certificates
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 426
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.
CLOSING DATE: 02.SEPTEMBER.2016