Leboam Holdings is looking for suitably qualified citizen candidates to apply for the following position;
SENIOR RESOURCE GEOLOGIST
Reporting to Mining Manager, the position is responsible for:
- Managing diamond drilling and channel sampling
- Dynamic ore resource modeling and database management
- Coordinating and implementing grade control, ore loading control and stockpile management strategies
- Managing ore inventory
- Close liaison with Planning Engineer, and mining contractors’ production staff to ensure development, waste and ore targets are met.
- BSc Geology Degree with minimum of 6 years’ experience in both open pit and Underground mining environments,
- Ability to maintain and update geological database for grade control, reconciliation and updating of geological and grade control plans,
- Experience in Mineral Resource Evaluation using Datamine,
- Experience in Database Management (GDMS)
Closing date and application instructions
To apply please e-mail your application letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates to email@example.com or mail to The Human Resources Officer, Leboam Holdings (Pty) Ltd Private Bag F111, Francistown,
Please note that emails sent without reference to the job applied for in the subject line will automatically be deleted.
Closing date for applications is the 26 February 2017.