- Administers warranty claims according to the terms and conditions of multiple contracts for international customers; maintains global customer warranty profiles; manages material through internal and external suppliers for investigation and/or repair.
- Identifies trends to target and prioritize functional area improvement opportunities.
- Prepares analytical and interpretive reports for management and continuous improvement efforts.
- Assists in the improvement of existing tools, and in tools used to analyze and reconcile warranty costs including supplier recovery and partnership agreements.
- Supports the warranty team by working on assignments for testing, data conversion, and system configuration.
- Channel Repair Process – QuickServe – Able to lead others in executing the QuickServe process. Demonstrate improvements using the
- QuickServe Customer Meter/Net Promoter Score data. Able to identify correlation between key service performance indicators and QuickServe Customer Meter to determine how well the process is being executed.
- Electronic Service Tools Product Knowledge – Utilizes proper electronic service tools to repair, maintain, and diagnose equipment. Can identify requirements for additional tools. Demonstrated knowledge of process to release new or specialized tools to meet the needs of new product releases.
- Communication – Written And Verbal – Is able to effectively and clearly communicate in both written and verbal means.
- Manage Execution – Solid understanding of how to manage execution. Manages the performance of self and others through the use of structured tools. Delegates effectively and regularly with solid support and follow through. Uses defined processes to manage execution.
- Analyze Issues – Understanding of how to analyze issues. Demonstrates use of analysis skills to learn and analyze information in a timely way. Applies accurate logic in solving problems.
College, university or equivalent degree in Business, Engineering or related field required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Warranty Administration Procedures – Demonstrates knowledge of the Warranty Administration Manual with understanding of legal bulletins, understanding of the Standard Repair Time creation and challenge process, knowledge of warranty rules in regards to repair practices, understanding of policy guidelines, understanding of technical failure analysis, and knowledge of applications and warranty claim payment systems and processes.
- Warranty Data Analysis – Ability to run standard warranty data reports and interpret output with some assistance.
- Warranty/Policy Support – Demonstrates knowledge of corporate warranty system and Marketing structure basics to support OEM’s, Distributors, and end user customers to maintain excellent partnerships and relationships.