Ref: DCC 0000244
3 years FTC tenable in Orapa (I position)
2 Years FTC tenable in jwaneng (2 positions)
To facilitate and guide the implementation of the SHE programme and ensure compliance with standards, relevant legislation and SHE requirements for Projects.
- Minimum of a Degree in Safety Management, Occupational Health, Environmental Science or
related or related Subject
- Three (3) years’ in SHE in a relevant industry
- SHE Management Systems OHSAS l800|llSO l400|
- Microsoft Ofﬁce (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Facilitates safety risk assessments, analyzing the results thereof, to determine trends and come up with action plans to minimize and mitigate the identiﬁed risk
- Monitors the implementation of emergency procedures to minimize the impact of a disaster in area of responsibility (Fire and SHE)
- Facilitates Investigations, incidents and accidents to determine causes and develop with action plans to avoid recurrence
- Conducts regular SHE & risk audits inspections in area of responsibility
- Assisting customers with the interpretation of relevant legislation, policies, procedures and standards
- Facilitates the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of SHE management systems by advising on documents control, records control, closure of audits, objectives and targets and programmes as well as departmental review.
- Assists in facilitating usage of lSOMetriX and monitors an updated lSOMetriX usage for analyzing and monitoring SHE key indicators trends.
- Implements programmes to induce behaviour changes with regards to SHE that will prevent injuries and prevent repeats
- Facilitates training and awareness to improve SHE performance and compliance to requirements
- Assists in formulating communication plan and topics for discussion to improve employees and
- Generates reports to demonstrate SHE performance and actions required to improve SHE
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on
http://www.debswana.com/careers to register and apply. Closing Date: 15th September 20 I 6