Friday, 20 October, 2017
Management position within Metals and Minerals Industry requires a capable individual to fill.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating potential Contractors and Service Suppliers for legal compliance,
- health and safety management systems.
Minimum Education or Qualifications:
- National Advanced Diploma in Fabrication Engineering – Heavy Metal
- Computer literacy an added advantage.
- Individual needs to be proactive, professional and leads by example.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 20 years of relevant work experience.
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Management Skills
Centrillium (Pty) Ltd,
Private Bag 047,