POSITION: SNR COMMUNITY TREATMENT SUPPORTERS
The Botswana Christian AIDS Intervention Programme is a Non – Governmental faith based
Organisation registered in 1999. It offers HIV prevention and AIDS care, Community TB care,
Orphans and Vulnerable Children care and Community Mobilisation of HIV prevention and Gender
based Violence programs. We operate in 13 districts (centres) across the Botswana.
We are looking for qualified, experienced and result-oriented individuals to provide supervision and
support to Treatment Supporters on the Advancing Partners & Communities Project funded by
USAID through FHI360. The project will be implemented in Gaborone.
Main purpose of Job:
1. To supervise all Community Treatment Supporters (CTSs) and ensure that the Community
Care component of the project reaches its set targets and objectives
2. To assess all registered clients and ensuring that you work together with CTS to make a care
plan for each PLHIV.
3. Advocate and lobby for appropriate interventions for the clients
4. To collate all project data and ensure that the organisation reports good quality reports to the
5. Monitor the project in the district by spending 100% of the time on the field with the
6. Be a liaison between the health facilities and the CTSs
1. Certificate or Diploma in any health related field, relevant licenses will be an added
2. At least 5 years work experience within HIV and AIDS field doing community work
3. Christian background
4. Should be a Motswana
5. Have a driver’s license
1. Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals and objectives.
2. Able to work effectively under pressure.
3. Community work skills
4. Knowledgeable on HIV & AIDS especially the care component of PLHIV
5. Demonstrates good supervision skills.
6. Only suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit application letters, detailed and updated curriculum vitae, names of three (3) referees (one should be from your pastor) and certified copies of certificates and Omang by the 7 th October 2016.
7. If you meet the above requirements kindly submit your application to;
NB: Both males and females are encouraged to apply:
P.O. Box 601963