The Bank requires the services of knowledgeable, highly skilled and self- driven individual for the above position.
Reporting to the Head, Operational Excellence the incumbent will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and implementing initiatives to promote internal excellence and standardization, innovation and optimized processes in order to derive maximum competitive advantage.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Contributes to the development of the operational excellence strategy, policies and procedures.
- Optimise Banking processes and procedures.
- Manage internal excellence and standardization.
- Recommend improvements to improve business performance.
- Establish and institutionalise innovation management throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidates must be/have the following:
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience within a quality and process optimisation environment.
- Experimental knowledge of project management systems and processes.
Interested and qualified
Applications clearly marked with the position being applied for in the subject line and latest CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates should be sent to the following postal/ email address on or before the 02nd December 2016:
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
Kagiso Mall P O Box 1150 Gaborone