The Bank requires the services of knowledgeable, highly skilled and self- driven individual for the above position.
Reporting to the Head, Strategy and Innovation the incumbent will be responsible for designing, planning and executing a spectrum of strategic projects to ensure quality and timely delivery within budget.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and oversee the Banks’s special projects and tasks
- Establish and execute project scope, objectives, constraints, assumptions and strategies.
- Manage project resources in conjunction with functional Heads.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of project and scope.
- Effectively applies project management methodology.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
The ideal candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor degree, with Project Management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience of which three (3) should have been in project management environment.
Interested and qualified
Applications clearly marked with the position being applied for in the subject line and latest CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates should be sent to the following postal/ email address on or before the 02nd December 2016:
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
Kagiso Mall P O Box 1150 Gaborone