The Bank requires the services of knowledgeable, highly skilled and self- driven individual for the above position.
Reporting to the Head, Marketing and Corporate Affairs the incumbent will be responsible for implementing public relations initiatives, communication campaigns and brand management policies/ programs to promote brand equity. To build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to enhance loyalty.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordination of all Public Relations activities of the Bank.
- Prepares and edits organizational publications for internal and external audiences.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships.
- Managing internal and external communications.
- Develops public relations strategies.
- Analyses and measures the impact of the PR and Communication campaigns.
- Primary contact of public relations and media contacts.
The ideal candidates must be/have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or Public Relations.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience in public relations, brand management.
- Expert knowledge in communications, public relations, brand management
Interested and qualified
Applications clearly marked with the position being applied for in the subject line and latest CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates should be sent to the following postal/ email address on or before the 02nd December 2016:
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
Kagiso Mall P O Box 1150 Gaborone