Otraco Botswana (Pty) Ltd has the following vacant position based in Jwaneng, Botswana.
(Reporting to the Director, Otraco Botswana (Pty) Ltd).
- Minimum of 5 years Off The Road earthmoving tyre experience.
- Sound knowledge and experience in OMS (Otraco Management System)
- Tyre selection and application experience
- Operating experience in Otracom tyre tracking system.
- High level of technical knowledge with regard to OTR tyres and Rims/ Wheels.
- Safety focused and driven.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Safety
- Good Personal Management skills
- Level 2 –Heavy Automotive Tyre Fitting and Stripping
- Earthmoving Equipment Wheel alignment
- Competent in Counter balance lift truck (Forklift) operation and training up to 25ton
- Advance certificate on OTR Tyre Repairs
- Experience in Operating Truck mounted Crane
- Experience in operating Tyre press
- Management Development
- Experience in MEMS installation and operating procedures
- Level 2 – Operational risk Management Process
- A valid vehicle drivers license
- Techincal tyre knowledge
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- High level of computer literacy and typing skills
- Accept and adhere to legal appointment
Key Perfomace Areas:
- Safety: Ensure all personnel are properly inducted into the workplace
- Safety: Ensure that all personnel have valid driver licenses, medicals , inductions
- Safety: Ensure that all personnel work safely and follow SHE procedures
- Safety: Ensure that all personnel comply with site “lock-out” proceddures
- Safety: Ensure that all personnel use and maintain personal protective equipment according to procedures.
- Safety: Report hazards, unsafe work conditions and equipment
- Safety: Comply with site emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety audits
- Assisting in conduction JHA’s, PTO’s, SBO’s and risk assessments
- Assisting in evaluation of all training procedures and personnel – assessments.
- Ensure all personnel comply with Otraco Management System policies, procedures and instructions
- Ensure that the contract “Scope of Work” is performed to a high quality of service.
- Ensure that all operations conform to Otraco International standards and best practices
- Ensure Otraco Botswana sustain and grow their market position
- Ensure Otraco Botswana remains the employer of choice in the industry
- Ensure that Otraco Botswana conform to all local regularoties, governence and legal requirements
- Ensure that all financial and administration conform to Otraco policies
- Ensure that all Otraco policies are implemented and adhered to
Closing date and application instructions
All applications must be submitted to the: –
The Director – Otraco Botswana (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 2277
Closing date: 12 September 2016
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.