Sprint Couriers is seeking a driven, self-starter, results-oriented fleet supervisor to manage the company’s day-to-day fleet operation activities. This role reports to the operations Director.
This is what you’ll do as part of the team:
• Manage day-to-day fleet operation activities, Coordinating the acquisition, management and disposal of fleet vehicles,
• Manage vehicle allocation and planning for all our offices around Botswana,
• Maintain records concerning operations and programs; prepare reports on operations and activities
• Obtain and maintain vehicle licensing, registrations and necessary permits
• Manage all vehicle documents
• Obtain and maintain annual inspections by regulatory authorities or in line with contractual obligations from counter-parties
• Maintain daily inspections and Oversee proper maintenance of parts and other consumables’ inventory
• Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order parts, supplies and tools as necessary;
• work hand-in-hand with the brand and marketing Manager to Manage
• Fleet branding initiatives • Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
And here is what you’ll need to be successful:
• 3+ years of experience in the same field
• Minimum university diploma in logistics
• Driving license
• Ability to work independently
• Strong written, and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced MS Office and excel skills.
• Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of the business.
• Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Strong understanding of safety • culture, compliance and risk management
• Occasional travel when necessary
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply giving full details of qualification, experience and enclosing up-to-date copies of their CV’s and certified copies of certificates and should be submitted not later than 03 April, 2017 to:
The Human Resources Manager, Sprint Couriers, P O. Box 401795, Gaborone
OR hand deliver to our Head Office at block 3 Industrial
For further information, contact: Oboile Pilatwe, Tel 390 3300