Employer: Mr Price Group
You will be responsible for:
· Controlling of your store’s performance and profitability
· Providing a world class customer shopping experience
· Managing risk through efficient admin and store processes
Working in your store you will be involved in all activities that drive sales and maximizes profits, lead, inspire and build your team. Facilitate effective visual merchandising and product management.
As a successful leader, you will be results orientated, target driven and possess strong leadership skills that drive you to achieve excellent results.
It can be a challenging role, but one with loads of potential for growth! Your can-do and entrepreneurial approach will assist you to sell our quality, affordable and unique products.
· Matric/Grade 12
· Previous management experience in a retail store is essential (ideally in a Store Manager/Assistant Manager role)
· Merchandising and selling skills essential
· Financial budgeting / forecasting knowledge in an entrepreneurial/operations capacity
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion- value retailer. The Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; mrpmoney; Miladys and Sheet Street.
We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our Online channels offering our full product assortments.
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL is the philosophy of The Mr. Price Group seeing employees as partners in the business. Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values – PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP.
CLOSING DATE: 21 July 2016
The MR PRICE GROUP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Apply before Thursday, July 21, 2016