Reporting to the CEO, to facilitate the development of corporation-wide strategies, translate these into actions, monitor performance, and report on the effective execution of these strategies as well as to drive the transformational agenda of the organisation.
- Manage the Corporate Strategic Planning process and facilitate strategy alignment at all levels of the corporation
- Develop and implement a monitoring, evaluation and reporting framework to support strategy implementation
- Prepare and present reports on the Corporate Performance Management System to senior management and the BPC Board as necessary
- Develop and maintain the Corporation business risk profile and ensure compliance with the regulatory framework
- Lead research on changes in business direction and growth strategies
- Have overall responsibility for Business Intelligence and compilation of the Corporation’s Business Plan and annual sales budgets.
- Develop the transformation agenda and lead change management when there are changes in the strategic direction in collaboration with HR
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a business management discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level.
- Experience in the fields of strategic management, corporate performance management, business model development, business intelligence and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Strategy Implementation is essential
- Proven track record of delivering results in developing, implementation and driving strategies
- Business oriented generalist with extensive stakeholder engagement experience
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and continuous improvement
- Commercial awareness, process management and action orientation with a drive for results
- Assertiveness, decision-making, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
Please note that the following vacancies should be delivered to the following adress:
P O Box 301789, Tlokweng
Plot 171, Oasis Motel Complex Unit 6.
email@example.com (Please indicate the position applied for in the emailsubject line)
Powered by Jobs Botswana