Kwena Concrete Products invites suitably qualified citizens to apply for the position of Head of Finance and Administration.
This position reports to Chief Executive Officer.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will be responsible for managing, directing, coordinating and supervising all aspects of the Company’s financial reporting, accounting, materials procurement, budgeting, forecasting, cash management & treasury, including the accounting and reporting of investments, related returns and achieving the agreed financial targets. The incumbent will also manage the Administration section and will ensure adherence to established accounting practices, relevant legislation, policies and standards set by the Company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Corporate Governance
- Adherence to Statutory requirements
- Adherence to Professional accounting practices and Standards
- Financial engineering and sourcing
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Cash management and investments
- Administration of Company operations
- Supply chain, procurement & inbound logistics management
- Systems development and implementation.
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage change
- Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Leadership competence
- Computer systems competence
- Knowledge of the relevant Legislation
- Team player and results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of a relevant degree in Finance and Accounting from a recognised university plus a professional qualification, e.g. Chartered Accountant (CA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA);
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the relevant financial field, of which six (6) years are post qualification experience. Three (3) years of the above experience must have been at a senior managerial position;
- Experience from manufacturing and/or production environment preferred.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
The Company offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Prospective candidates meeting the above requirements should forward their applications, CV’s and certified copies of certificates, Omang and references to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kwena Concrete Products (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 1029
Or alternatively hand-deliver their applications to
KCP Offi ces at Maakgadigau Rd
Closing Date: 24th June 2016
NB: The Company will enter into correspondence with shortlisted Candidates only.
Northside School is an English Medium School accredited by the Council of International Schools. They have 550 students from 26 different nationalities. This school is well resourced and they enjoy an attractive school campus. Applicants are invited to apply for the following position for July 2016:
Certificate in Accounting and Business Studies OR AAT
5 Years of Administrative Support Experience
Like our Facebook Page called Work Botswana for More Updates
Receiving school fees
Process school fees invoices, reconcile fees accounts, and follow up on debtors Inventories office and classroom supplies (stationery and equipment); prepares and submits orders for purchases
Process staff work and residence permits
Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working in a school environment
Knowledge of general record keeping and filing systems
Ability to meet deadlines – the ability to collect and compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness
As part of the school’s administration team you will be an energetic and resourceful person who demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Submit an Application, CV and 2 Referees to:
P 0 Box 897