Kwena Concrete Products invites suitably qualified citizens to apply for the position of Head of Finance and Administration.
This position reports to Chief Executive Officer.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will be responsible for managing, directing, coordinating and supervising all aspects of the Company’s financial reporting, accounting, materials procurement, budgeting, forecasting, cash management & treasury, including the accounting and reporting of investments, related returns and achieving the agreed financial targets. The incumbent will also manage the Administration section and will ensure adherence to established accounting practices, relevant legislation, policies and standards set by the Company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Corporate Governance
- Adherence to Statutory requirements
- Adherence to Professional accounting practices and Standards
- Financial engineering and sourcing
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Cash management and investments
- Administration of Company operations
- Supply chain, procurement & inbound logistics management
- Systems development and implementation.
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage change
- Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Leadership competence
- Computer systems competence
- Knowledge of the relevant Legislation
- Team player and results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of a relevant degree in Finance and Accounting from a recognised university plus a professional qualification, e.g. Chartered Accountant (CA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA);
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the relevant financial field, of which six (6) years are post qualification experience. Three (3) years of the above experience must have been at a senior managerial position;
- Experience from manufacturing and/or production environment preferred.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
The Company offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Prospective candidates meeting the above requirements should forward their applications, CV’s and certified copies of certificates, Omang and references to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kwena Concrete Products (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 1029
Or alternatively hand-deliver their applications to
KCP Offi ces at Maakgadigau Rd
Closing Date: 24th June 2016
NB: The Company will enter into correspondence with shortlisted Candidates only.