To direct, control, monitor and manage the Policy administration operations of the team.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage and direct the team resources and processes in accordance with the organisation’s standard procedures in order to ensure effective query resolution, reporting and analysis and delivery of quality service levels internal and external contacts.
- Establish an effective administration function for policy document processing in accordance with standard operating procedures in order to ensure effective monitoring and co-ordination of policy documents.
- Introduce, maintain and communicate daily and monthly activity tasks including stretch targets relating to policy processes, policy reviews, turnaround times (TAT) and quality controls and ensure that team members achieve targets and improve productivity levels and growth potential.
- Conduct the necessary system verification and validation functions in order to confirm accurate data capturing by technicians thereby supporting the reduction of team member error ratios to 2.5% or less on processed documents.
- Establish a reinsurance administration and monitoring process in accordance with the organisation’s standard policies and procedures, whereby reinsurance reports are extracted, analysed and reviewed to ensure accurate and effective processing in accordance with Limit Guides, operational requirements and broker service manager’s instructions.
- Draw and verify the pended and exceeded reinsurance reports and provide explanations to the Policy Administration Manager for purposes of monitoring and control.
- Adhere to local, statutory, regulatory and governance requirements throughout the execution of duties in order to ensure high standards of quality control and compliance.
- Provide leadership, develop and implement personal development plans aligned to the business unit plans and organisational performance objectives to ensure that performance targets are achieved, and career and development aspirations identified and that team members are adequately motivated and incentivised.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage and lead the Policy admin team
- Ensure service delivery and SLA’s are adhered to
- Ensure customers are satisfied and the team is productive
- Drive Bryte culture and service principles
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members
- Performance Management
- Quality Assurance
- Stakeholder management
- Oversee recruitment process for required skills
- Up skill direct reports
TRAVEL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of FIA and other relevant regulations
- Sound knowledge of Insurance industry
- Sound knowledge of people management and relevant statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Business related degree, Risk and Insurance degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years Insurance experience
- Analytical thinking
- Management principles
- Internal networking
- Work scheduling
- High and mid-level process mapping
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal relationship
- Strong Communication and influencing
- Business acumen
- Resource Management (People and Financial)
- Project management
- Client/customer centricity
- Diversity management
- Self management
- Strong self-discipline
- Consultation and negotiation
- Problem solving
- Conflict management
Closing date and application instructions
The closing date can be 21 April 2017
To submit your application please visit : email@example.com